Employee referral programs are a critical component of every great talent acquisition strategy. When done right, an employee referral program should generate 50% of all hires and continuously build a valuable pool of referred candidates. This detailed and in-depth guide will tell you what to look for when investing in a digital employee referral program for your organization.
- What to look for in an employee referral program
- How to think about and create a budget
- An overview of key features to consider when making your decision
- Questions to ask a vendor
- An evaluation worksheet to help you compare solutions
Download The Complete Guide to Employee Referral Programs to learn the steps you need to take when assessing new referral technology for your company!